Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Feeling Babylonian pt. 1

Hanging garden. Since I found out how upside down gardening works I have been obsessed!. Right Now Reed, Linda and I are trying to plan and build hanging pots for some seedlings we have in the mini green house. we are not going to pay 20 bucks each fro those topsy turvy things

we have about 12 of these buckets right now and I have been doing a few experiments in my down time. This is the first one...

You can tell from this angle but it's nailed to the banister of the back porch
it's growing quite nicely too! The next one looks super janky from afar. It's hanging on a clothesline buy some black yarn.

but check out the close up

both of these plants will be transferred to another bucket soon as the other plants are ready. Both are just tomatoes but we want to hang squash, pole beans, and cucumbers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment