Saturday, May 29, 2010

Let's get this party started!!!!

Over the last few days a number of new seedlings emerged! First we have some squash
I'm not sure whether it's the patty pan of the butternut but time will tell all!
A few of the cucumbers made show as well. Again I'm not sure whether it's the lemon of the green but here they are!!! You'll notice them in the tray on the right of the squash most of the tray hasn't sprouted yet.
The purple okra is doing wonderfully I going to have to thin them out soon which is super sad but necessary.
There are so far three green okra seedling to join their purple relatives!

And last but not least THE CORN AND MELON ARE HERE!!!!!!!!

I can't be more happy! They may not make it through the whole summer and i may not get any melons on the vine but I'm glad they at least spouted right in out backyard. The corn pictured is the red corn. The blue corn sprouted as well and there is another duo of melon sprouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment